Between two moves in the past week and cleaning our old house, I would say this past week has been super crazy! We moved out of the house we were renting into a friends house and then moved into another friends house. We should be settled here until we move to Tampa. I am so thankful for great friends that let us invade their space during this transition.
I really am having a hard time with not knowing when our final transition will happen and how that will happen. I know something big is about to happen with how much my little family has been stretched and challenged recently. Because I have been having such a hard time, let’s talk about all the great things that have happened and are going to happened.
1. I’m having a girls night on Monday night.
2. Josh has planned an overnight trip (kidless) to San Antonio for our sixth anniversary in a couple weeks.
3. Jayden turns ONE next week.
4. The house we are in right now has a pool and I definitely got some sun today! Preparing for Florida.
5. I think we are done cleaning the old house.
6. Josh just had a birthday.
7. Went grocery shopping today, so we have food!
8. 21 Day Fix has been so amazing. It feels great to be able to manage working out and the kids at the same time. Mackenzie likes to do it with me sometimes!
9. I’m thankful I have a job that allows me to work at whatever pace I need and wherever I want.
10. My kids have been so great during this transition!
One of the things I’m most excited about is the trip to San Antonio! Josh planned all of this and I had no idea. I am so thankful for Josh. This trip is definitely needed with all the stress lately. We didn’t get to celebrate our anniversary last year. It was the day I got discharged from the hospital after having Jayden and had to leave without him. Little did I know that in the next year we would have a baby that was in the NICU for 20 days and we would decide to move to Tampa to plant a church. What a year it has been! This next year is going to be just as big, if not bigger!